Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Happy Thanksgiving! (take a break)

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving to all! I know that personally I have a lot to be thankful for. I have a wonderful family. I get to work in an amazing school with dedicated and talented teachers. I am surrounded by smart, kind and inquisitive children every day and have the chance to interact with wonderful families on a daily basis. I hope that as we all pause for a few days we can all take a moment to reflect on things to be thankful for.


Over this short break. I encourage everyone to get out and make some memories. Put away the homework, and electronics; get out and play together or create something together and have some fun. The stress of work and the holidays will still be there on Monday but if you take a little time to recharge your batteries, it won’t seem so bad! Now that my children are 16 and 13 years old, I realize how fast time passes. Take advantage of this time and enjoy the surprises that come from unstructured, silly family time before time gets away from you.

Travel safely, eat a lot and enjoy the break!

No comments:

Post a Comment